New Health Insurance for USA - PPACA compliant
It is our utmost concern to deliver compliant solutions for our globally mobile Customers and help them to improve their health, wellbeing and sense of security.
Therefore we are delighted to announce that a new ACA compliant expat medical insurance product is now available!
The ACA Global Health plan has been specifically designed for expatriates who are relocating to the US, and are required to have medical coverage as prescribed by the US Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
It provides customers with a wide range of benefits such as:
- Truly global and exceeds the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirements (no need to buy multiple plans to be compliant)
- Global Health Assist Program – Personalized Case management and Medical second opinion service
- Optional modules: International Medical Evacuation, and International Vision & Dental
- Family Discount and Non-smoking discount
- Direct billing with provider in most cases
- Preventative care benefits
Leave nothing to chance when you go live in the United States. Since the introduction of the "US Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)" - better known as Obamacare - you will need an insurance cover that is PPACA-compliant when living in the USA.
The specialists manning our help desk always stand by your side as competent contact partners in all questions concerning the PPACA-compliant insurance plan and will be very pleased to advise you.